Business Online Banking
Whether you are running your business from the board room, the field or your own store, staying connected to your finances is easy.
ONLINE BANKING FEATURES
Now you can bank any time...from anywhere! Online Banking gives you 24/7 access to your accounts. With an Online NetTeller account you are able to:
- Check available funds
- View pending transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View account history
- Access past 12 months of statements
- Pay bills
- Find branch & ATM locations
- Get customized alerts*
- and MORE!
With this access at your fingertips, you can save time and money instantly!! Call your local branch to set up an Online NetTeller account today!
MOBILE BANKING APP
If using a mobile device to view your accounts, be sure to download our easy to use mobile app. The app is compatible with Apple and Android devices. Using the app on your mobile device ensures an easier log in process, as mobile web browsers aren’t always supported.
You must have an active online account before logging in to the mobile app. There is no fee charged by Sherwood Community Bank for text or mobile banking. However, fees may apply from your mobile/wireless carrier. Check with your mobile provider for information.
BILL PAY (iPAY)
Your Bill Pay from Sherwood Community Bank is now even simpler and more convenient with the upgraded dashboard home page. With a quick glance, the dashboard shows your payees, upcoming bills, payment history and account balances.
Also from the dashboard you can:
- Pay a person by text or email, direct deposit or check.
- Add a new payee. Click the "Add a payee" button and enter the required information.*
- Make a payment in just one click. Choose a payee and enter the payment amount and date. Then click “Submit”.
- Automate recurring payments. Select “Make it recurring” when you schedule your next payment.
- See payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills with eBill. Click on the “eBill” icon next to your payee to get started.
If you already have an Online NetTeller account and would like help ENROLLING in Bill Pay, click here.
Have questions regarding Bill Pay and it's features? View our FAQ
For a demo on setting up a Person to Person (P2P) payment, click here.
Log into your Online NetTeller account and click “Options” tab and then the “Mobile Settings” tab to establish Web Mobile Settings and Text Mobile Settings. You will need to read and agree to the terms and enter required phone and mobile carrier information. After signing up for Text Banking, you will receive a confirmation text.
There is no fee charged by Sherwood Community Bank for text or mobile banking. However, fees may apply from your mobile/wireless carrier. Check with your mobile provider for information.
*Note: Bill Pay payees and alerts must FIRST be set up through your regular online banking account.